Friday, December 24, 2010

Graeme, 2004 and 2006.

This one was taken in Singapore in March of 2004.  For about five years I had not had a hair cut; the deal being that I was not going to get it cut until the lady I was with agreed to marry me.  And then one day.... she said "yes".  We were married on March 12, and about three days beforehand I went in and had the gray wisps cut short.  Now I keep it fairly short all the time.  



Two years on and the only significant change is the addition of a few more wrinkles.  Life was still good, and although it may look like a straight line, that IS a smile on my face.

Since then I haven't had many photos taken, and probably for the better.  Maybe one day I will put up some pics of me in my earlier, and much earlier days. But I will have to think really hard about who I want to see those ones.

No comments: